ibiTreat (Tissue Culture-Treated) Surface:
ibiTreat is our most recommended surface modification, because most adherent cells grow well on it without the need for any additional coating. ibiTreat is the hydrophilic, tissue culture-treated version of the ibidi Polymer Coverslip. This physical surface modification, which is comparable to the tissue culture treatment of standard cell culture vessels, makes the surface hydrophilic and adhesive to virtually all cell types. The ibiTreat surface appears in more than 20,000 peer-reviewed publications. The adhesion of cells to ibiTreat μ-Slides is even strong enough to perform flow experiments that simulate the physiological shear stress of the blood flow.
Human primary keratinocytes on the ibiTreat ibidi Polymer Coverslip.
The ibiTreat surface is available for the following and further products:
- µ-Dish 35 mm, high | µ-Dish 35 mm, low | µ-Dish 35 mm Quad
- µ-Slide 2 Well | 4 Well | 8 Well high
- µ-Slide 18 Well | 18 Well - Flat
- µ-Slide I Luer Family| µ-Slide I Luer 3D
- µ-Slide VI 0.4 | µ-Slide VI 0.1 | µ-Slide VI - Flat
- µ-Slide Spheroid Perfusion | µ-Slide III 3D Perfusion
- µ-Slide 15 Well 3D | µ-Plate 96 Well 3D
- µ-Slide Chemotaxis
- Culture-Insert 2 Well | 3 Well | 4 Well
- µ-Plate 24 Well Black ID 14 mm | µ-Plate 96 Well Black
- Gridded Dishes | Slides