Download the whole "Cell Culture Under Flow" Application Guide as a PDF here.
Presented at the North American Vascular Biology Organization (NAVBO) Conference 2014, Monterey, California, USA.
Presented at the 17th Barrier and Transporter Meeting 2015, Bad Herrenalb, Germany.
T. G. Walsh et al. Stabilization of Brain Microvascular Endothelial Barrier Function by Shear Stress Involves VE cadherin Signaling Leading to Modulation of pTyr Occludin Levels. Journal of Cellular Physiology, 2011, 10.1002/jcp.22655
T. Keeley, R. Siow, R. Jacob and G. Mann. A PP2A-mediated feedback mechanism controls Ca2+-dependentNOsynthesis under physiological oxygen. The FASEB Journal, 2017, 10.1096/fj.201700211R
A. Sabine et al. FOXC2 and fluid shear stress stabilize postnatal lymphatic vasculature. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2015, 10.1172/JCI80454
Find more publications in the ibidi Reference Database.
- Cell Culture Under Flow: An Overview
- -- Why Cell Culture Under Flow
- -- The Different Types of Flow
- -- Applications of Flow Assays
- The Flow Assay Experiment: Planning, Setup, and Analysis
- -- Experimental Workflow
- -- Before Starting
- -- Choosing the Optimal Setup
- Cells Under Flow: Experimental Examples