Automated flow control for flow assays with calculation of flow rate, shear rate and shear stress
- Full control over the ibidi Pump System
- Easy and comfortable use
- Cell-based perfusion assays, using the ibidi Pump System
- Automated flow assays, using the ibidi Pump System
The PumpControl software is essential for the full control of the ibidi Pump System. The program automatically calculates flow rates, shear rates and shear stresses for experiments in ibidi µ-slides.
If you are interested in how to use the program, have a look at the instruction videos in the section “Supporting Material”.
As it is part of the ibidi Pump System the ibidi Pump Instruction Manual (PDF) may be of interest for you, too.
Latest official release: 1.5.2 (2014/03/11)
For users with ibidi Pumps with Firmware v1.01 please use release: v.1.4.4
To experience the functionalities of the PumpControl software and to see how the program works you can start the software even without an ibidi Pump System.
- Download the Software and unpack it on your hard disk.
- Run "setup.exe". Please make sure that you have administrator rights.
- Confirm upcoming questions and wait until the installation is completed.
- Finally, it is recommended to restart the computer.
Please find a more detailed installation guide in the software and pump manual in the section “Supporting Materials”.
- Manual Control (avi, 14 MB)
- Automated Control (avi, 37 MB)
- Repeat all cycles (avi, 16 MB)
- Cycle Creator (avi, 25 MB)
- ibidi Experiment Builder (avi, 23 MB)